Happy 2nd Birthday to Peyton!
Brandon and I have been so blessed for the past 2 years to have Peyton Allison in our lives. She is such a joy and makes us so proud to be her parents.
Birthday Pancakes!

Takes after her mother and is not a morning person...

The best attempt I could get of a smile. She was very happy that it is her birthday and to eat pancakes, but I am sure that she would have rather still been in bed.

Tired girl...

Opening her birthday gift...birthday pj's!

I was cutting her pancakes into smaller pieces, but way do that when you can just pick up the whole thing and eat it.

This girl loves her pancakes!

I have a couple of really cute videos of Peyton, but my computer is taking too long to post them. I'll try again later tonight.
This is going to be birthday month for Peyton so there will be many more birthday pictures to post. Keep Watch!
No comments:
Post a Comment