Halloween is just around the corner and Brandon and I are so excited to get Peyton all dressed up, but we could use some help in picking the right costume. We both have are favorite, but of course they are different. Take a look and let me know which one you like. It's hard because they are all so cute.
Here are the 5 choices that we have picked out.
Baby Lion

Baby Monkey
Brandon really likes this one.

Teddy Bear...very cute!

Moo Cow

Baby ladybug
This is my favorite of them all.
10 comments:
Kelly wins! I love the lady bug.
I've got to go with the monkey- those ears and feet are hysterical. Sorry to put you back at a tie!!!
Sorry Brandon, I like the ladybug. I think all of them are adorable though.
I like the monkey and the cow
I like the ladybuy, because its hard to tell if they are a boy or a girl at this age! Or, my 2nd fave is the cow.
I´m gonna have to go with the Monkey...yeah the ladybug is cute for a girl but that monkey costume is great!! Sorry Kelly...
I vote ladybug! (Second choice teddy bear!) =)
Lady bug. :)
well I can't decide- i do love the lady bug- actually I thought about putting audrey in a costume like that- but I think the monkey is hysterical!!
It's a toss up between the lady bug and the cow. They're all cute, but the cow just cracks me up.
Post a Comment