Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Peyton turned 5 months on Tuesday!

Can it be true has another month gone by? Yes, Peyton turned 5 months old on Tuesday. There are things everyday that I can tell that she is getting older and so much bigger. Whenever I have something in my hands she is always grabbing for it. If she gets it...straight into the mouth. We are working on sitting up without falling over. Still are not there yet. We are back to enjoying our baths and will sort of play with our bath toys. I would list them all, but I don't have enough time today.

When I find the other pictures I will have to put up Peyton's baby parade so you can see just how much she is changing.

Here is our very cute and adorable baby girl.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kelly, your little girl is looking adorable! It wasn't too long ago she looked slightly afraid of the bear and now she's tearing it apart. I can't wait to see you two in a month! Hope everyone is well!