Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Tagged!...6 Most Interesting Quirks about me

A couple of weeks ago I was tagged by my friend Neisha to come up with 6 interesting quirks about myself. This is a little bit of a challenge, but I'll try.

Kelly's 6 Most interesting quirks:

#1 - I am very OCD about my food. While I am eating I don't like for my food to be touching each other and I will eat one thing at a time until it is all gone and then I will move on to the next one. I normally will pick which food to eat first by what looks the best to me at that time.

#2 - I try to be very organized before we go on trips. I will type out a list of all the things that we need, don't forget and what to get when we get there. The last few times that my family and I have gone on a trip I will send one to each of them with their list of things to remember. It all sounds good, but we always seem to forget something anyways.

#3 - Growing up I have always had a hard time reading certain words like they are suppose to be said. I read them as I see them and think how they should be said. This is always a good laugh for my family and friends. So when we ever play games were you have to read questions to the group, I am usually not allowed. One of my learning disabilities that I hope I don't pass on to Peyton.

#4 - I am the slowest eater ever. Brandon's plate could be filled with more food then mine and he will still finish before I do, and he doesn't really eat that fast. Almost all of the time I will be the last person to finish my plate. I guess I just like to enjoy my food more and I like to carry on conversation while I have a meal. If I ever finish a meal before anyone else it means that I was starving for food.

#5 - I love the Kansas City Royals and Chiefs. No matter how bad things get I will always be a fan and cheer loud for them. Brandon is a huge Chicago Cubs and Bears fan. I like the Cubs, but will never cheer for the Bears!

#6 - Everyday at work I will have a bowl of Maple and Brown Sugar Oatmeal for breakfast. Last time I was at Sam's Club I picked up a box filled with 40 packets. I'm good for a couple of months!


Stacy, Elsa and Carrie...Tag your it!

No comments: