Here are lots of very cute pictures of Peyton over that past couple of weeks. I know that I have been really bad about posting and I am sorry about that. I hope that this will help to make up!
Peyton loves to play with these soft blocks. I will put lots of different toys on the floor and almost always she will go to these blocks first to play with.

In the mouth...it never fails!

The...I didn't do it face. I think that I am going to be in trouble with this cutie.

Playing with Daddy and working on sitting up. I am not sure what this face is all about, but very funny. Peyton is a big fan of that green paper. It makes noise when you touch it and Peyton will attack it and loves it.

Flying Baby! I am sure this is Dad going here Mom come see me.

After taking a bath last night. Don't you just love that smile!?!

Dad had to get in there and get a cute picture with his baby girl.
No comments:
Post a Comment