Friday, September 12, 2008

Audrey's birthday Party

Last Saturday was Peyton's cousin Audrey's 1st birthday, so we went to Kansas City to celebrate with everyone. It was great to see family and friends since it had been over a month and they all could not get over all the changes that Peyton has had. Audrey was a lot of fun to watch open her gifts with her parents and how much she loved the paper and ribbons more then the gifts. She was very cute how she would shake the tissue paper around like little pom poms.

Here are lots of pictures from the weekend.


Peyton with her Great Uncle Tom, cousin Sydney, and Great Grandma Horton. I love how Peyton and Grandma are looking at each other. It's very cute.
Brandon and I with the birthday girl.

Stacy and Jeremy with their birthday girl before they start opening all her gifts.

Opening up the gift that we got Audrey.


Grandma Reiff got Audrey this cute pink chair with her name on it. It's so cute Peyton needs one!

Singing Happy Birthday to the Birthday Girl!

Audrey loving her cake! I love it...she was a mess.
Group shot of all of us with our girls. Stacy and Jeremy with Audrey, Carrie and Ryan with Emerson, and Brandon and I with Peyton. They are all going to be the in the same grade growing up, so it is going to be lots of fun watching them all grow up.


Brandon and Ryan with their girls.
Grandma and Grandpa Reiff with all their grandkids. I was so excited to get a shot of all of the kids looking forward and no one is crying. This never happens and it is a great picture.
Peyton back at home and all cleaned up ready for bed.











No comments: