Monday, July 21, 2008

Sunglasses...Thanks it's about time!

If you have noticed from the earlier post that we didn't have sunglasses for Peyton. Well now we do! We had a choice of 2 different kinds so we went ahead and got both of them.


Peyton looking cool in her jogging stroller and ready to go out with Mom. I am running in the KC 1/2 Marathon in October and we started training on Friday. We are starting off slow and I think that it is going to take a little bit to get back to running 4 miles with ease. Doesn't Peyton look so cute!?


She looked so cute and we were so excited to get them on her that we didn't even take the sticker off.


Here are the sporty wrap arounds. I love how her face looks like "What the heck is on my face?" or I am giving you my tough stare down.

No comments: