Peyton and Wrigley are just sleeping away during the 4 hour drive.

Isn't she so cute while she sleeps? I catch myself watching her sleep all the time. I love it!

Big Smiles! I finally was fast enough with the camera to catch one of those smiles that just makes my heart melt.

Peyton's first dip in the pool. It was little cold for Mom, but Peyton had a great time kicking around in the water.

I love her bathing suit and hat. I think that is the best part about going to the pool.

Peyton out soaking up the sun. Mom needs to get her some baby sunglasses because it was just a little to bright for her to keep her eyes open.

Peyton and Dad waiting for the fireworks to get started.

Mom and Peyton on the 4th of July in our Red, White and Blue!

Peyton looking cute in her Super Star 4th of July outfit that Grandpa Yoder found the day before in town. She had another really cute matching top that looked like the American flag, but we had a little accident right before we left the house.

The Yoder family looking very festive for the 4th of July waiting for the fireworks show to get started. We went up to Creston, IA to see the show that they put on. It was great besides the "nice" people behinds us that wouldn't stop talking.

Peyton looking cute and well rested the next morning. Peyton slept very well while we were up in Iowa. I think that there was so much going on that she was so worn out. She normally never sleeps more then 6 hours and one night she slept for 10.

We had such a great weekend up in Iowa and it was so nice to spend lots of time with the family. It is always so relaxing when we go back home and great to see everyone. I know that Peyton had a great time too spending all kinds of time with her grandparents and taking lots of naps with Grandpa.
Thanks for the wonderful weekend!
We are on the road again this weekend heading down to Houston, Texas for Craig Foster's wedding. We take off Thursday morning and it will take us all day to get down there, but we are looking forward to the exciting weekend.
1 comment:
Gotta love life in Iowa, eh?
I can't wait to meet her... We have GOT to get together soon! She is too cute!
Post a Comment