Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Peyton turns 3 Months old today!

Peyton Allison turned 3 months today. She had a great day hanging out with her Dad. Brandon has been home with her this whole week and he is enjoying every bit of it. Since Peyton was born during the middle of baseball season, Brandon was gone a lot, but he is making up for it now by taking 3 weeks off of work to spend some good quality time with her. It does not seem possible that 3 months have already gone by, but it is fun getting to watch all the new things that Peyton is starting to be able to do. That's a whole other post. So here is lots of pictures of our baby girl at 3 months. Isn't she getting so big?!

Peyton at 3 months!

I am not very happy Mom to be taking these pictures. I'd rather be eating.


No smiles just blowing bubbles.


I am getting really good at seeing that there is something in front of me and I am reaching out to grab for them now. So I think that I will just hold on to Miss Bear while Mom just keeps taking my picture.


Are we done yet? Yes Peyton girl we are.


We are all very excited because we are going up to Iowa to see everyone over the 4th. This will be Peyton's first trip and there are lots of people who can't wait to see her.

Happy 4th of July and be safe everyone!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

She's so cute!

Karen, Nathan, & Kate