Here is the love of our lives that makes Brandon and I so happy every single day. Now who could resist this face. I think that we are going to be in trouble with this one.
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
I love this girl so much
Last night while hanging out with Peyton before she went to bed we caught some of her great smiles on camera. I was getting some huge smiles out of her, so I quickly had Brandon grab the camera to get a couple of great snap shots.
Here is the love of our lives that makes Brandon and I so happy every single day. Now who could resist this face. I think that we are going to be in trouble with this one.

Here is the love of our lives that makes Brandon and I so happy every single day. Now who could resist this face. I think that we are going to be in trouble with this one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
so cute- I can't wait to see her again!
Post a Comment