Wednesday, April 23, 2008

SORRY!!!!!

I am so sorry that I have not been able to post more pictures. Everything is going well. It didn't take long before Peyton started getting the hang of the whole feeding and it has made life great, but hard to get around. I am not one for nursing in public, so right now we are only able to get out of the house for just a couple of hours. I am sure that I will get over it and will start nursing in public, but right now it is not my thing. Peyton is a good baby and loves to be loved all the time. (Meaning held!!!) Most of the time I end up getting good sleep at night, but not always. We have started Peyton on gas drops after being up with her for 2 hours the first night home crying and screaming. Things are much better now. Most of the time when I don't get a good nights rest is because Peyton wants to be held and then will fall asleep on my chest and I end up getting some sleep, but not great. We went to the doctor last week and Peyton only dropped down to 7lbs. 5oz. from 7ilbs. 7oz. when we left the hospital. We go back for her one month appointment on May 2nd.

Here are a ton of pictures that I have been taking over the past couple of weeks. I will do my best to post more often.


Here is Peyton at one week old.


One Week


Peyton at two weeks old.


Two Weeks











Dad, Peyton and Wrigley hanging out.


I love to lay and sleep on my side. I turn on to my side all by myself while laying on Dad's chest.








Getting my first bath!


Mom and Dad washing all that hair.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is adorable! I can't believe how much she has changed already!

stacy, jeremy, audrey and hadleigh bullcoming said...

i love her soooo much- it was great to be with you both the other day- I am so excited to have our girls grow up together! Love you, miss you!

stacy :)

Anonymous said...

Such a pretty baby! She does look like Brandon. Tip on being out in public nursing - fitting rooms at clothing stores are GREAT! It will be so fun to have Amelia and Peyton meet!

Mommy K said...

She's adorable. Congrats, again! Thanks for the update...I've been wondering how you guys were doing. Keep on blogging so I can keep up with Peyton as she grows!
Hugs, Katie