Keeping a journal of all the exciting times that Peyton and Kamryn bring to our lives.
Sunday, April 6, 2008
Welcome Peyton Allison Yoder
Peyton Allison Yoder was born Wednesday, April 2nd at 2:18pm. She was 7lbs 13oz and was 19 3/4 inches. It only took 5 hours of labor before we could see our brown headed girl. She is all Brandon! She has his eyes (Blue/Gray) nose, and mouth. She has my chin and ears. We were totally shocked when she came out with a head full of hair. We had a little problem right at first getting her to breast feed, but she has gotten the hang of it in the last couple of days. She is such a good baby and Brandon and I can not get enough of her.
Enjoy all the pictures and remember to click on the picture to make it bigger.
14 comments:
Anonymous
said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
she is so adorable- I can't wait to see her again!
Anyone reading this make sure not to click on the see please here that is under the galmaran comment- it is a mess and might add a virus to your computer- kelly delete it as soon as you can
Oh, guys, she is perfect! Isn't it just the best!?!? So glad labor went well and that the nursing is getting better. I'll be thinking about you all and wishing you the best!
What a darling! She's nearly the exact size Syd was, but Peyton looks so much chubbier! Way to go on the 5 hours, I think I nearly spent that amount of time pushing ;)
Infant hair is tricky, but when you're ready for bows I'll give you some pointers.
Congrats guys! We can't wait to come out for a visit and meet little Peyton! Good job on the 5 hour labor woman! You're a rock star! Love you guys! Hope to see you soon!
It is so hard to believe you have a kid now. That is crazy- but I am so happy for you and your family. You are truly blessed and Peyton is a beautiful baby. Enjoy parenthood and take care.
Congratulations Yoders! I felt out of touch when Steph told me that Peyton had arrived. Joyce gave me the blog site to view the pics. Peyton definitely looks like a keeper! Enjoy parenthood . . . lot of work but definitely the most rewarding responsibility I have had. Dave Smith, M.D.
14 comments:
Congratulations! She is beautiful and all that hair!!! I hope that she sleeps well for you!:) We never seem to get that baby so hopefully you will!
she is so adorable- I can't wait to see her again!
Anyone reading this make sure not to click on the see please here that is under the galmaran comment- it is a mess and might add a virus to your computer- kelly delete it as soon as you can
Congratulations you all! She is beautiful and has the best head of hair! Can't wait to see her in person some day.
Dale, Tayarra and Wyatt
Congrats you guys! She's adorable! I can't wait to meet her.
Katy Z
Congratulations! She's beautiful, and Kate had that same long, wild hair!
We're so happy for you!
Nathan, Karen & Kate
Congratulations!!!! What a cutie! I'm glad the nursing got better for you. Can't wait to meet little Peyton!
Oh, guys, she is perfect! Isn't it just the best!?!? So glad labor went well and that the nursing is getting better. I'll be thinking about you all and wishing you the best!
What a darling! She's nearly the exact size Syd was, but Peyton looks so much chubbier! Way to go on the 5 hours, I think I nearly spent that amount of time pushing ;)
Infant hair is tricky, but when you're ready for bows I'll give you some pointers.
absolutely adorable! can't wait to meet her! karyn and jeff
Congrats guys! We can't wait to come out for a visit and meet little Peyton!
Good job on the 5 hour labor woman! You're a rock star!
Love you guys! Hope to see you soon!
Ryan, Carrie and Emerson
It is so hard to believe you have a kid now. That is crazy- but I am so happy for you and your family. You are truly blessed and Peyton is a beautiful baby. Enjoy parenthood and take care.
Amber Z.
Congratulations Yoders! I felt out of touch when Steph told me that Peyton had arrived. Joyce gave me the blog site to view the pics. Peyton definitely looks like a keeper! Enjoy parenthood . . . lot of work but definitely the most rewarding responsibility I have had.
Dave Smith, M.D.
She is so cute! Congratulations to you both!
Abby, Seth and Laura Yellman
Post a Comment