We love our swing and spend lots of time in it. I could not get her to look right at me because the TV was on and she just kept looking that way.
Tuesday, April 8, 2008
I love my swing!
Peyton is doing very well and we have gotten the feeding thing down. We go to the doctor on Wednesday to get checked out and I am sure that she will be getting another shot, so I am hoping that she handles it as well as all the other shots.
We love our swing and spend lots of time in it. I could not get her to look right at me because the TV was on and she just kept looking that way.
We love our swing and spend lots of time in it. I could not get her to look right at me because the TV was on and she just kept looking that way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment