Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Update from the Doctor...

I went to my doctor's appointment yesterday to see if there was any changes and hoping that it wouldn't be long before this little girl decides to come into this world. I am now dilated to a good 4cm almost 5cm. I am already in the active stage of labor...crazy!!! I was glad to hear that there had been a change since I have started to get very uncomfortable and have started swelling. I finally ended up having to take off my wedding ring on Sunday night. To get things started the doctor did a fun procedure to get contractions started. It wasn't very pleasant, but it did the trick. Nothing serious enough to get in the car and drive to the hopsital. Really the only thing that we have gotten out of it is very little sleep. It is hard to get some sleep when all I can think about is what the next couple of days are going to be like.

Peyton's Birthday has been set... April 2nd!!!!
If nothing happens today then we go to the hopsital at 8am on Wednesday morning and get things rolling. If I am blessed like my Mother and Sister and have short labors, then this little girl will be sharing a birthday with 2 special people in my life. My cousins Jeff and Ryan Manuel were both born on April 2 and Ryan has been saying all along that she was going to be born on his birthday. I couldn't think of two better people to share a birthday with then Jeff and Ryan.

Brandon and I are very excited and just can't wait for Peyton to get here. She will be a week earlier then her due date, but she already listens to her Mom because I told her she couldn't come out until April. Those of you that picked April...Good Job!

Are lives are going to change in the next couple of days and there is nothing that can prepare us for what is coming, but we have great family and friends that have already been such a great support to both of us. Not sure when my next post will be, but I will do my best to get pictures up quickly. Please keep both Brandon and I in your prayers.

Thanks, Kelly

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Kelly!!! That's so exciting & what a great day for her birthday. I send my best wishes to your whole family...you are a beautiful mommy to be :) Miss you guys bunches.

Much Aloha,

Michele'

Terra said...

SO EXCITING! We will be praying for you tonight and tomorrow. Your lives are going to be so blessed! Let us know how everything goes.

Karyn said...

kelly and brandon -- i'm so excited for you two! ...and I love the day she picked! :-)

stacy, jeremy, audrey and hadleigh bullcoming said...

WE ARE SO SO SO EXCITED- SEE YOU TOMMOROW! i WILL BE THINKING AND PRAYING FOR YOU- I KNOW YOU WILL DO GREAT IN YOUR LABOR- YOU ARE SUCH A STRONG WOMAN!! CAN'T WAIT TO MEET MY NIECE!!

Unknown said...

Thinking good thoughts for you and Brandon and baby Peyton.

Nathan, Karen & Kate Reiff

Mommy K said...

I hope I'm not jumping the gun by saying: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PEYTON! Kelly and Brandon: Can't wait to see pictures of your sweet, little peanut.
Hugs, Katie (Carl, Carter, Baby A, Baby B)