Thursday, May 8, 2008

Peyton turns 1 Month!!!

Where did the month go? It is just crazy to me that Peyton is already a month old. We have had such a great time being home together and I hope that this next month will not go by so fast before I have to go back to work.

1 Month check-up:
Weight: 8lbs. 11oz. 18%
Height: 21 1/2 inches 67%
Head: 38cm

How Peyton is doing:
She is such a good baby and does not fuss unless there is something that she needs like...food, diaper change, and just wants to be loved and carried around.
After she eats she will fall a sleep, but sometimes she will fight sleep and we have to walk around or rock to sleep. She will also take her pacifier for a little while and likes to hold on to my fingers until she is comfortable and falls a sleep.
If she gets gas she will kick her legs like crazy and will swing her arms back and forth.
We are starting to get little smiles, but they happen when she is tired and just starting to fall a sleep. We can't wait until she will look at us and give us a huge smile.
Hair...Is not going anywhere. Peyton has not lost any hair yet and we don't have any bald spots. We sleep on our side, so I am sure that this is helping to not get a bald spot on the back of our head.

Sleep!!! Peyton is starting to sleep for 6 hours at night. For the past 5 days we have sleep for 6 hours each night and it has been so great for Mom. Last Thursday night she sleep for 8 hours for the first time and I woke up in a panic because this was the first time that she sleep for longer then 4 hours. I don't think that I jumped out of bed so fast to check on her. We are really starting to get into a great routine of sleep and nursing.



Peyton turns 1 Month old and getting so big.






No comments: