Peyton and I packed our bags and headed to Oklahoma City, OK to stay with Dad for the Big 12 Baseball Championships. I was a little unsure of how the week was going to go since we were going to be there from Tuesday to Sunday. Also a little worried about the 5 hour drive. Peyton is a great traveler and pretty much slept for the whole week. We went to 6 baseball games and she slept during all the games. The only game that was a little tough was the championship game and I think that she was just really hot like the rest of us, so she had the right to be a little fussy. I had never been to Bricktown before and it is a great place to stay for a week to watch lots of baseball. Everything is within walking distance and we got lots of walking in during the week. We had great weather and ate tons a good food. I am glad that we went down for the week and I am very thankful that I have such a wonderful baby girl.
We drove down with the Tadtmans. Katie's husband also works for the baseball team and she has two little ones and her daughter Aubrey is a month older than Peyton. Here are the girls riding in the car on the way to OKC.

Peyton and I at the first baseball game of the week.

First stay in a hotel and loving the king size bed.

Dad "Brandon" walking back to the dugout after the championship game.

Craig Foster came to OKC to see us for a couple of games. It was great to see him and it was the first time that he had seen Peyton.

Peyton and I hanging out at the Ballpark.

The Yoder Family at the Big 12 Championships after the game.

Peyton and I on Monday morning wiped out after the long week.

<
No comments:
Post a Comment