Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Thanksgiving/Birthdays/Setting up the Tree

This year Brandon and I were with my family for Thanksgiving and we had it at Aunt Mary Jo and Uncle Evan's house. It was a full house with lots of family in town and we are so thankful that we were able to be there with everyone. I just wish that I would have done a better job of taking pictures.

Here is Brandon, Dad, and I just hanging out waiting until the food is ready to start eating.


I was able to get Lily to sit with me for awhile, so I had to make sure to get a photo. She just woke up from a nap and you can tell that she is still a little out of it.


I love this one of Audrey showing us a big smile.


Since we were all together we celebrated Birthdays for Brandon, Dad, Mom, and Grandma. Here is their large cookie cake that Jon couldn't keep his hands out of because it was so good.


Brandon very excited to get more Best Buy gift cards. He is saving up for something good, so thank you everyone!


Mom opening up her gift from Brandon and I with a little help from Jon.


Dad and Grandma opening up there gifts from everyone.



Dad and I putting up the lights on the Christmas tree. Brandon will not let me get a tree in our apartment, so it is nice to be able to pick out a real tree and help set it up for my parents. We had lots of fun decorating for Christmas. I love this time of year and how the house looks when everything is set up.


Brandon and I had a wonderful Thanksgiving filled with lots of family time and rest. On Saturday night we drove up to Mount Ayr, to see Brandon's parents since he had some family in town. I was bad again and did not take any pictures of us hanging out with his Grandma, Uncle Warren and Jeffrey. It was so great to see them again this year and looking forward to Christmas.

No comments: