Friday, November 16, 2007

Babies first movements!!!!

Baby is moving!

I was thinking that I was feeling something last night, but today made it clear what I was feeling. For about 3 hours this morning the baby was very active on my lower right side and I knew then that I was feeling the baby move. Brandon just happened to be in my office this morning, so he was able to feel him/her move. We both are very excited and this just makes finding out what we are having in 10 days seem incredible!

3 comments:

Jeff and Brenna Morgan said...

Oh, yipee! Its so incredible! What a special a moment, especially for both of you to share it.

Can you imagine what it like to have a full size baby moving inside you?? Its crazy! Your stomach will start to take on a life of is own. I'm so excited for you!

Mommy K said...

Oh happy day!!! Soooo exciting! Can't wait to find out if it's Baby Girl Yoder or Baby Boy Yoder...

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Makes things a bit more real, eh?
I think feeling the baby move is the coolest part about being pregnant- enjoy!!!

Carrie