Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Garth Brooks/Wood's Baby Shower/Family

Brandon and I outside of the Sprint Center getting ready to go in for the Garth Brooks Concert!



Mom and Dad ready for the big show. Sorry that my husband is still a little kid and can't help himself and gave you both the bunny ears. Love the hat Dad!




It didn't take long, but we found our seats and are so excited. If I would have known that it was going to be over an hour before Garth came out I would of taken the time to stand in the long line at the bathroom. I never left my seat because I didn't want to miss anything.



This is the view of the stage from our seats. I took pictures during the concert, but they didn't turn out very well. The seats where great and we had a great view of everything going on. Thanks Mom for working so hard to get us the tickets! Brandon and I loved it. This was a show not to miss and I am glad that we had tickets.



Saturday night we went to a couple shower for our good friends Ryan and Carrie Wood. Brandon and Ryan played baseball together at Graceland. It was great getting to hang out with lots of our friends and to see people that we don't get to see very often. Here is a picture of Ryan, Carrie, baby Wood, baby Yoder, Me, and Brandon. We are so excited for them and can't wait to meet their baby next time we are in there to see them.



Brandon and I at the shower where they hosted it at the Peanut in downtown Kansas City. As you can already see in this picture Brandon is having a fun night and let me tell you all he paid for it on Sunday. If you were wondering I was not feeling sorry for him one bit!



Ryan and Carrie opening the gift that we got them. Good luck to you two and I hope that you got everything that you needed. We love you both!



Brandon spending a little quiet time with baby Audrey. This is the second time that they have seen each other and since Brandon was not feeling very well, he loved it that she was happy sleeping on his chest. Audrey was great all day and it was nice to be home for the day to see her.



We had Wrigley with us over the weekend at my parents house, so when Jon came over on Sunday they had lots of fun playing together for the first time. I love this picture! Jon's face tells it all and he is laughing because Wrigley loved to give him kisses. Wrigley was so good and they played well together all day.



Mom, Elsa and Lily. Everytime I tried to take their picture the flash would bother Lily and her eyes would close. This is the best shot of the three of them while we are watching KC try to play football on Sunday.


Brandon and Jon are outside playing with Wrigley. Brandon showed Jon that Wrigley likes to play tug of war with the socks. Jon was having so much fun and Brandon is being a good Uncle and watching over the two while they play to make sure that they play nice.



We had a great weekend packed full of activites. It was so nice to get to see everyone. We weren't planning on staying in town on Sunday because we had a basketball game to get back for, but since Brandon wasn't feeling so great we ended up getting to spend time with the whole family. It is always fun to spend time with the little ones. We love you all!

2 comments:

stacy, jeremy, audrey and hadleigh bullcoming said...

I love all of the pictures- you know we wish you lived here, but it makes the time we do have to spend together very special. can't wait to be with you again soon for thanksgiving.

Anonymous said...

Love the pics guys! It was so great seeing you over the weekend- I'm glad you were able to pack everything in!
Hope you keep feeling good Kelly!
See you soon!

Carrie