As promised I said that I would post a new belly picture at 17 weeks. There is not a huge change, but there is a little bit more of a bump.
I also just got my hair done on Wednesday, so you can tell me how much you all love it!

I didn't add a side view last time, but this is a better view to see the little bump that I have going on. I did take these pictures right before we went to bed and I always look a lot bigger at night. Brandon is so sweet, because every night before I get into bed he looks at my belly and is so excited that it is growing.

Since I am now in my second trimester "the honeymoon stage" I have been feeling so much better. I have more energy and I don't fall asleep on the coach around 8pm anymore. I have gone 2 full weeks without any signs of morning sickness..YEA!! The only thing that I have right now that has become a bit of a pain is that I am getting a lot of nose bleeds. I have already had 3 this week.
Brandon and I are just loving life right now. We had fun last night talking about baby names. We have a few that we both like, but we still have awhile before we are going to be set on a name
Another belly pic coming at 21 weeks...so keep checking for more updates.
4 comments:
Love your hair, Kel! Thanks for posting the pictures- they're great!
you look great- It still hasn't all the way sunk in that my baby sister is preggo- I can't wait for your belly to grow! LOVE YOU!!
I love your hair Kelly, and you still look fit to me. Do you talk about both boys and girls names, or only boys????? Just kidding Brandon :-)
Love to you both - Mom (Earlynn)
You look beautiful and I do love your hair!
Post a Comment