Peyton always does something that just make us smile so big everyday and makes us love her even more than we thought we could.
Some of my favorite things so far:
*When Brandon and I are giving each other a hug, Peyton always has to join us for a big family hug. It makes my heart melt when she puts her arms around both of us and leans in for a tight love squeeze.
*I U! Peyton has a hard time saying love right now, but when we say "I Love You" she says back to us "I You" Brandon and I LOVE it and now we always say it back and forth to each other. When Brandon is on the road with the team and Peyton is getting ready for bed we send him a text that says "Night Night...I love you" and he will text back "I U".
*Baby Sister...We are always talking to Peyton about being a Big Sister and now when we talk about the baby we call her baby sister and when we ask Peyton where the baby is, she has to pull my shirt up and point to my belly saying "baby sister".
Peyton finally found out last weekend that she could climb in the kitchen cabinets to play. She was loving it and would close the door saying "Bye Bye" and then quickly open the door and yell "Hi!"
No comments:
Post a Comment