Thursday, January 28, 2010

We are having a healthy baby....GIRL!

Brandon and I went yesterday afternoon to take a look at our growing baby and to find out what we will be expecting this coming summer. Well if you have not heard we are having another healthy baby girl! Peyton is going to be a great big sister and I can't wait to see the two of them together. We are struggling a little bit with names and as of right now we don't have anything picked out. Good thing we have some time to think and to tell you the truth we need it. I knew that if we had another girl that we would have a hard time....and it is true!
Talking with Peyton more last night about being a big sister and it was very cute to have her point to Mommy's belly and say baby sister. So here are many pictures of Peyton's baby sister.


If you wanted to know how we can tell that it is a baby girl...there are three lines. Right away Brandon and I saw this and knew.



1 comment:

Mom (Earlynn) said...

We love little girls! Your dad now has his basketball team of the future!