What has Peyton been up to:
*She still loves to dance and now she sings along with her favorite songs.
*Makes silly faces. There is one face that she makes were she rolls her eyes and shakes her head. It makes us laugh so hard every time she does it.
*While we are driving Peyton gets very excited when a she spots a "birdie" and lets us all know.
*Peyton is a huge K-State fan and is such a good sports fan at games. We get all kinds of complements on how well behaved she is during the games. She loves to say the "KSU...Wildcats" cheer and will do the Wabash Cannonball along with the student section. Anytime she sees a Wildcat she makes sure to point it out to us. Since Brandon and I work for K-State we are always wearing K-State gear and anytime we are holding her she always points out "Wildcat" and the "Nike" sign.
*With all of the snow that we have had in the last month and now that it is melting I have needed to wash my car several times. Peyton FREAKS out every time I take the car through the car wash. I try to talk to her and tell her that the car needs a bath just like her, but she doesn't care. Poor girl just looks terrified.
*She sort of understands that she is going to be a big sister, but at the same time has no idea just what that means. We talk about it and she will point to my belly when I ask her where is the baby. Still her world is going to be flipped upside down.
I always think the stage that she is in is the best and how can it get better, but every time she does something new and I can tell that her development is really changing I think this is the best age. Peyton is such a happy and easy child. I feel very blessed every single day that I get to be her Momma.
Tuesday, January 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment