Monday, January 25, 2010

Christmas Update!

Well it is never too late to get the Christmas update posted...is it? I have been very frustrated with blogger the last couple of days because I have been trying to upload some of the pictures that we have from our Iowa Christmas and it is not letting me. So once I get a CD from Debbie I will post the pictures. Debbie got a new camera so I didn't take any with my camera because her pictures turned out so much better.




So here is what I do have...

Peyton taking a good nap on our drive up to Iowa for Christmas
Wrigley was joining Peyton for a good nap too!
Well that was all of the pictures that I took...told you I didn't take any.


On the drive back home we stopped in Topeka to see our good friends the Kelly's while they were in town to see their family. We never get to have enough time with them, but it was great that we were able to spend a little bit of time together.

Another one of our friends and one of my co-workers got married on New Year's Day so on New Year's Eve we spent a little time with them during the Rehearsal Dinner.
Peyton was very excited because they had Willie the Wildcat join the party.
Yoder Family on New Year's Eve
Brandon was an usher for the wedding and Peyton really liked Daddy's flower.

Mr. and Mrs. Lackey!
Peyton was having a great time at the wedding.
Time to dance! Peyton was very sad when it was time to get off the dance floor:(
After the new year the Reiff side of the family drove out to Manhattan to celebrate Christmas. It was so nice to have them all come out our way and also that way Brandon would be able to join us after practice was done.
Grandma and Grandpa Reiff got Peyton her own little table and she loves it.
What girl that lives in Manhattan doesn't have purple shoes!?!
Peyton loves her cabbage patch kids and this one has matching red hair.
We also celebrated Jon and Jeremy's Birthday's while we were all together. I think that Jon got this game "Hungry Hippos" and all the kids loved it.
All of the Reiff grandkids together in their matching outfits. Even without the smiles they were all very cute.
This table has been great at night while I am trying to get dinner fixed.

No comments: