Keeping a journal of all the exciting times that Peyton and Kamryn bring to our lives.
Those facial expressions are adorable!
Adorable! But who was driving?
Adorable and I am with Beth who's driving?
I am a great driver!!! How else am I going to get these things on camera if I don't catch it at the right moment even if that means I am driving?
I absolutely love it!! I have been watching it over and over. Thanks for all the wonderful videos.Grandma Yoder
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Those facial expressions are adorable!
Adorable! But who was driving?
Adorable and I am with Beth who's driving?
I am a great driver!!! How else am I going to get these things on camera if I don't catch it at the right moment even if that means I am driving?
I absolutely love it!! I have been watching it over and over. Thanks for all the wonderful videos.
Grandma Yoder
Post a Comment