What has been going on with this baby?
Well we are getting closer and closer to D-Day (Delivery Day!) and even though it doesn't feel like it, Brandon and I are starting to get lots of things ready for this baby girl. Last weekend we headed to KC for a wedding and while we were home we picked up several things from my wonderful sister Stacy, who is letting us borrow. It was great last time with Peyton that I was able to borrow so much from her and I gave her several of Peyton things when she had Hadleigh. So the containers are really multiplying and it is great to have some many clothes already for this little one.
We also picked up the baby swing that I let my parents use at their house when Hadleigh came over. It is already put together in the living room and Peyton plays with it every night and lets me know that it is for "Baby Sister!"
Stacy and Jeremy are letting us borrow their beautiful bassinet again and I could not thank them enough. Once we get our bedroom more organized this weekend we will get it set up and that is really going to make things become real seeing it everyday.
I am so excited that Brandon and I are going to be home together this weekend with nothing else planned. It has been so long since we have had a free weekend together, so I am hoping that we can get lots done.
We just might go ahead and pick up the crib and get it set up! Well I should say Brandon will get it set up.
No comments:
Post a Comment