Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Peyton Allison would like to say...

I'M THE
BIGSISTER!!!

That is right! Brandon and I are going to be having another baby and Peyton is going to be the big sister. We are very excited and looking forward to this new journey in our lives.

Here is a quick update and hopefully I can answer some questions.

When is the Due Date: June 14, 2010
Are we going to find out the sex: YES
How far along are you? I am 13 weeks. We went to see the doctor last Monday and heard the heartbeat. It was a strong 153 bpm
How are you feeling? I have been feeling great. Hardly any morning sickness which has been great. I have been having gall bladder pain again this time, so that is not a lot of fun.
I will make sure and keep you all updated with this baby as much as I did with Peyton.

3 comments:

Tayarra said...

Congratulations, Kelly! We are so happy for you all!

Tayarra

Carrie said...

Congrats! Our first babies and second babies are going to be exactly the same ages apart! Funny!

Glad you're feeling well! SO excited for you!
Peyton just keeps getting cuter and cuter by the way...

Hunter Family said...

Congrats on the good news!!