Friday, December 18, 2009

The past week in our lives...

Last weekend Peyton and I went home to Kansas City to celebrate my Birthday with the family and to do lots of Christmas shopping. I could not have asked for a better day shopping with my Mom on Saturday. Even when we didn't find everything that we were looking for it was still a great time and I ended up getting really close to being done. I don't get to have many days like that anymore with my Mom and it was truly a wonderful day and one that I wish we could do more often.
On Sunday we went over to my Grandparents place to have lunch and cake for my Birthday. I had not been to their new place yet and I loved it. I can see why they really wanted to move there so badly.
I love this picture of the kids sitting and playing so nice together.
Singing Happy Birthday!
Peyton wanted to take a turn blowing out the candles. I love Ryan in the background!
Showing off my new video camera. I can't wait to use it at Christmas!
Grandpa and Grandma Horton checking out pictures of baby Grayson David.
Peyton got an early Christmas present from her Great Grandparents.
Ride Horsey! Ride Horsey! Is what she says all the time now. I think that this girl dreams about that horse every night. She rides it every night for at least an hour or more.
Brandon got this K-State headband as a gift on Monday and Peyton puts it on her head every night...silly girl!

Peyton loves playing Basketball or she would say "B-Ball" We need to get her a new basketball to shoot hoops with, but she is having just as much fun shooting with a baseball.
-Check her out...

1 comment:

Karyn said...

Peyton is looking so much older!!! Loved the pictures! We'll miss you guys at Christmas...