I thought that it was so cute that I put the bed together for Jon and Lily and Peyton jumped right in and laid in the middle between them.
Monday, October 5, 2009
Sleepover!
This past weekend Michael, Elsa, Jon and Lily came out to Manhattan to visit. Michael and Elsa went to see a play at K-State that one of his former students was performing in Saturday night. It was a great night to get to watch the kids and I could tell that Peyton was having a great time with her cousins. I blew up the air mattress in the living room that turned into a trampoline. I was so happy that they were all able to come out for a short visit. Jonny said that this was the best "Sleepover Ever!" and that he was going to miss me. He is such a sweet boy and I love him.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment