
Today is Brandon's Golden Birthday and to celebrate here are 29 things we love about him.
1. Great Husband
2. Wonderful Father
3. Makes me laugh
4. Good Son
5. Gives the best hugs ever
6. Hard Worker
7. Tells the best stories
8. Loves Casey's Pizza
9. Great at Movie Line Quotes
10. Very Loyal
11. My Best Friend
12. I love that I look at Peyton and I see her Daddy
13. Very Sociable
14. Always tries to have a good time
15. Tells it like it is
16. Athletic
17. He loves me
18. Gives me my space when it is needed
19. Always has to be right
20. Can cook
21. He Loves Peyton
22. Helps out around the house
23. Drives me crazy
24. Very caring of his younger brother
25. Would help anyone out
26. Beautiful Blue Eyes
27. Makes me laugh when I start to cry
28. Family always comes first
29. I LOVE HIM!
Happy Birthday Brandon!
We love you,
Kelly and Peyton
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Brandon- you are such a sweet wife Kelly, and I agree and have always thought that Brandon gives great hugs:) He's a great brother-in-law too
I love it that there are cows in the background... :)
Post a Comment