Alright...here are many pictures of our second week in Hawaii. This week was when lots of our friends started showing up for the wedding and we had more activities planned. It was really a different feel because the first week we relaxed on the beach everyday and this week we were doing all kinds of fun things with the bride and groom.
Here are some of our favorite moments from the wedding week!
Brandon and I in front of the waterfall at the Westin Resort & Spa
The view from our room
The Westin was very beautiful and I loved looking at this everyday
Shana and I enjoying the incredible sunset on the first night that she arrived
The Bride and Groom!
Brandon and I on the boat heading out on our snorkeling trip
Shana, Tina and I excited to go snorkeling
Getting ready to go out and do some more snorkeling after lunch...thankful Brandon started feeling better. He got a little sea sick on the boat.
All the girls hanging out together the night before the weddingShana looked so beautiful and was so excited that this day was finally here.
Thankfully the rain stayed away and we were lucky enough to get this beautiful rainbow during the ceremony
The Wedding ceremony on the beach. It was gorgeous!
The wedding party
We had to get a picture together on the beach!
Brandon and I at the reception
The Bride and Groom with the Yoder's. This is one of my favorite pictures from the whole vacation with all of us together! We love you guys!!
When you are in Hawaii you have to go to a Luau!
The sunset during the show
Great food!
Loved the Fire Dance
Shawna and I at the end of the Luau...Brandon would not go with me!
Brandon and I did not fly together and it ended up that I was there an extra day so I took advantage of that and decided to Drive the Road to Hana with Shawna.
Thankfully the rain stayed away and we were lucky enough to get this beautiful rainbow during the ceremony
The Wedding ceremony on the beach. It was gorgeous!
The wedding party
We had to get a picture together on the beach!
Brandon and I at the reception
The Bride and Groom with the Yoder's. This is one of my favorite pictures from the whole vacation with all of us together! We love you guys!!
When you are in Hawaii you have to go to a Luau!
The sunset during the show
Great food!
Loved the Fire Dance
Shawna and I at the end of the Luau...Brandon would not go with me!
Brandon and I did not fly together and it ended up that I was there an extra day so I took advantage of that and decided to Drive the Road to Hana with Shawna.Here is one of the views that we got the look at while on the road...also you can see just some of the many turns that we had to deal with. This is on some of the nicer roads because it got a bit scary in some areas.
Amazing...I want to go back!
This was on of my favorite spots. I loved the black lava rock and how the waves splashed against it.
Could have stayed here for hours
The rocks were very sharp and we needed to be very careful walking on them...plus we also had to watch for the waves come in too.
There had not been much rain while we were there so the waterfalls were not what I was hoping for but still something beautiful to see
Amazing...I want to go back!
This was on of my favorite spots. I loved the black lava rock and how the waves splashed against it.
Could have stayed here for hours
The rocks were very sharp and we needed to be very careful walking on them...plus we also had to watch for the waves come in too.
There had not been much rain while we were there so the waterfalls were not what I was hoping for but still something beautiful to see





1 comment:
how funny to see your pictures when we just got back from there too! it looks like you had a great time!
Post a Comment