Monday, August 31, 2009

Peyton's Play List...

*Beyonce - Single Ladies

*Britney Spears - Womanizer

*Miley Cyrus - Party in the USA

*Kanye West - Heartless

*Black Eyed Peas - I Gotta Feeling

There are many songs that Peyton is a fan of, but these are the songs right now that she is a fan of listening to right now. It makes me laugh so hard to watch how her dance moves change to each of them and it really sounds like she is singing along during parts of the songs. At least I can say that this girl has good taste in music and Mom and Dad have no complaints to listen to them either. It makes it hard sometimes while I am driving because I want to turn around a watch her.

ALL THE SINGLE LADIES!

Sorry the video is so dark...it was night time and we are trying to get Peyton to go to sleep but we had to do a little dancing first.

1 comment:

stacy, jeremy, audrey and hadleigh bullcoming said...

so cute- I probably shouldn't admit this but I know Carrie does it too- ever since Audrey got in her "big girl" car seat- my rearview mirror is on her instead of other cars...oh well they do such cute things there that I don't want to miss seeing it. miss Peyton is going to be such a great dancer and make her momma and daddy proud!!!