Finally the pictures from our Hawaii trip...
Brandon and I had a great time and I hope that sometime we will be able to go back again. What a beautiful place. Everything about it was just so wonderful and it made it hard to leave. I have added many of our favorite photos and there is too much to write about each of them so if you want more detail just ask me.
Brandon with Peyton on Father's Day. We left for HI early that morning.

Peyton and Mommy at the airport waiting for my flight

Eating at the Riverfront Restaurant on our first night

Footprints in the sand

Brandon and I at the Big Beach

Brandon heading to the Little Beach

Happy Anniversary Dinner! 4Years!!

This was one of our favorite spots to hang out on the beach

The mountains were just as beautiful to look at as the ocean

Relaxing on the beach...there was nothing better

I loved all the flowers. Pictures don't really show how pretty they were.

The palm trees outside our condo

Beautiful Sunsets
No comments:
Post a Comment