This year I decided that I was going to get a tree to decorate the office. We have had to cut out a lot of things that we normally do during the Holiday season because of budget cuts, so instead of letting it get us done this Christmas season we get to come into work everyday and see this beautiful K-State Christmas tree. Since I have taken these pictures there have been some addition such as fake purple presents under the tree and a big bow onto of the tree. I was very happy with how it turned out and we have had lots of people throughout the athletic department come down to take a look at our tree that everyone is talking about. Once I have all of the Christmas decorations up in my house I will take pictures to share. I am so excited because we have a real Christmas tree and it is our first tree ever!

This is my view everyday at work.

On Monday we were having my office Christmas party with our student workers before they all start taking their finals and head out of town. While getting Peyton ready I couldn't resist taking a picture of how cute she looked.

All dressed and ready to go...

Peyton was taking a nap yesterday and it was so cute seeing her all cuddled up with her dog blanket before I took it out of the crib.

I turned 27 yesterday!!!!
It was a great day because I took off work and we all went to Kansas City to shop and have dinner with my family at the Legends. Brandon was flying out of town so it was a good reason to take off work and to do whatever we wanted to do yesterday.


It was a great Birthday and I thanks everyone for the good wishes. Just as I think that Peyton is growing too fast I think that the years could slow done for me too!
No comments:
Post a Comment