Peyton turned 8 months old on December 2nd and I know that I always say this...Were did the time go! It just seems like a week ago I was posting her 7 month old picture...Yikes! She is growing too fast for me.
The last month has been a lot of fun watching her change so much. She has not started to crawl yet, but she will roll to where she wants to go or get. Peyton has not started to talk, but will make the same noises and act like she is saying what we are asking her to say. It is very cute and I swear that the other morning she was telling me that she loved me back (just not in those words) We are very close to clapping and she is very aware of her hands. Yesterday morning I went in to wake her and she was already awake and was just staring at her right hand and twisting it back and forth in amazement. Peyton has started to fake cough and stick her tongue out at us. Also you will be able to tell that our little girl is not so little anymore. Since we have started her on solids she is getting quite the belly!
Everyday is something new with Peyton and I can't wait for it and feel very blessed to have such a wonderful baby that is just so sweet for me.
Peyton at 8 months old.
No comments:
Post a Comment