Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Yummy...Rice Cereal!

Last night Peyton had her first taste of Rice Cereal! I have to be honest with you that Brandon and I tried it to see what it tasted like. We thought it tasted really plain and was not sure what Peyton would think or even like it. She loved it! Peyton could not get enough, and it made it so easy on Brandon and I to feed her.

Here is Peyton looking like a big girl in her high chair all ready to take her first bite.
Daddy giving Peyton her first bite of rice cereal. Brandon was so excited to get to feed her! It's not like he has been waiting 6 months for this moment!!
Daddy I want more, give me more!
Mom had to get in on all the fun!
Peyton really wanted to eat the rice cereal and it was nice not feeling like we were making and forcing her to eat it.
Yummy rice cereal face!
Happy girl all cleaned up with a full belly.
Check out Brandon feeding Peyton rice cereal for the first time last night.


No comments: