Wednesday, October 22, 2008

a little bit of this...a little bit of that...

Here are some pictures of Peyton from the last couple of weeks. She is really changing all the time and I try so hard to have the camera there to capture everything.

New things that Peyton is doing:
* On the weekends she will sleep in until 10am if I am able to let her. I love this!!!!
* Loves to sit on the floor and play with her toys.
* Still learning that she has a voice and everyday will start making different sounds.
Peyton playing with her toys on the floor before going to bed.
These pictures were a surprise that Brandon had taken of the two of them playing last week. Peyton is rolling under the coffee table.




I love this one even though it is a little blurry. I can just tell that she is having so much fun with her Dad and her smile makes me so happy.
Peyton playing with her toy blocks. You can really start to see her personality in these photos of her playing. She is such a happy baby and I am so thankful for that everyday.
Being a little goofy...
Sweet smile...
Serous playing...
Last weekend I was in Kansas City to walk/run a 1/2 Marathon that my family has done together for the past 2 years. We had a pasta party on Friday night to get all charged up for the big race. It was time for bed so all the cousins joined in for their first bath time together with Peyton.
All the kids in the tub! This was Peyton's first time to take a bath in a tub without her little bath tub. You can tell that I am very close and watching...


All of the girls playing in the water...
Playing with Audrey's toy on Saturday morning after the race. Okay she is looking too big....little tears from Mom

No comments: