Friday, October 3, 2008

Peyton is 6 Months Old!!!

Peyton turned 6 months old yesterday!
Here are 6 new things that Peyton has started doing:
1. Peyton will give the biggest smiles now when ever she sees you.
2. When she is talking it really sounds like she is saying "Yeah" but she says it in a hush sound.
3. Rolls all over the place. This girl is mobile and you have to keep an eye on her always.
4. Is just like her Mom and does not like to get up in the morning. She gives me the same face that I give to Brandon in the morning and I am sure that I gave to my Mom.
5. Makes lots of noises and her favorite sounds like a tiger. She even opens her mouth with a big growl. It's too funny. I'll work on getting a video of this...
6. Has started to sit up on her own! It might only be for a couple of seconds, but that's something.
Here is Peyton looking like a big girl at 6 months!

The teddys toes are just as good as mine in the mouth! Peyton has started pulling just her right foot up into her mouth in the last week.



This is just too cute...

Here is a very short video of Peyton sitting up. I am the one taping this and it is hard to tape and make sure she doesn't wipe out. You can see that she sits up for a couple of seconds and then wipes out. I'll get another video of her later, but she was doing this last night so I wanted to show you all that she is able to do this on her own!



*Peyton goes to the doctor today for her 6 month well check and I'll let you know how that goes and just how big this girl is getting. Wish me luck since I will be taking her myself this time and I hope that she handles her shots as well as she did last time.

No comments: