Here I am blowing out my birthday candles with a little help from Jon. He was so cute and when everyone was done singing Happy Birthday to me he went to blow out the candles before I was ready. He was a little confused and thought that it was his birthday, but we had to let him know that he only has a month before his.
Here I am listen to all the wonderful voices singing me Happy Birhtday!
Here is the beautiful RED coat that my parents got me. I love it!
I got black boots! They are so comfortable and I can't wait to wear them. Thanks Mom and Dad.
Stacy and Jeremy got me more MAC eye make-up that I so needed. Thanks guys!
My Uncle Tom and Aunt Kelly got me a Willowtree. It is called an Angel Embrace and it is an Angel holding a young child. I have started collecting many of these and this is my first one with a child. I love it and it already looks great in the house. Thanks!
Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for the sweater. I love the color and I was just saying how I am running out of shirts that fit me very well right now. Thanks and I love you guys.
My brother Michael and I hanging out and watching the Kansas State basketball game before everything got started.
Baby Audrey hanging out while all the celebration was going on. She got this new outfit from Grandma and Grandpa and it is so cute on her. She was even lucky enough to see Santa Claus that day!
I have had a great birthday so far and I am looking forward to spending a night of relaxing. Brandon was going to take me out to dinner, but we are under an ice storm warning from 6pm tonight until 6pm on Tuesday, so we are going to play it safe and stay inside. Thank you to everyone for the birthday wishes!
My belly has grown a lot since my last belly post, so I promise to you all that I will take a picture and post it as soon as possible.
No comments:
Post a Comment