Update for the doctor: Both of us are doing great. My belly is measuring in between 23 to 24 weeks, which is great since I am 23 weeks and 6 days. Her heartbeat was strong and while we were listening we got a little treat because Peyton gave a nice big kick. Granted the sound wasn't pretty to hear, but Brandon and I enjoyed it.
It was so great to see some of our best friends Scott and Shana. They use to live here in Manhattan and moved to Phoenix this summer, so this is the first time that we have seen them since they left. We had to make sure and get a few pictures taken together at lunch before they headed back to Kansas City to catch their flight. We miss them so much and it made our Monday and week that they were here.
Here is Shana and I and Peyton. My belly is growing so much that it was a little bit of a shock to see it in this picture. Shana is so excited for baby Peyton and I am glad that she was here to see me while I have a belly. Miss you Shana!
Grandma and Grandpa...Notice the shirt I'm wearing? Thanks!
Here we are at the Sprint Center in Kansas City. It is a very beautiful arena and was a fun game packed with lots of purple.
Mom and Dad after the game at our seats. I hope you guys had fun and I am glad that we got tickets that close to the court.
We had great tickets on the floor. Things seemed like they were going to be a mess since the Sprint Center double printed our tickets. Everything worked out and we just moved over right behind the bench.
Had to get a shot of KSU star player Michael Beasley!
Here is a view of what it was like watching the game last night. We were in the second row on the floor right behind the Florida A&M bench. The game was on FSN and I am sure that we were on TV!
It was a late night...got back to Manhattan after midnight...but we had a great day and looking forward to Christmas and spending time with family.
No comments:
Post a Comment