On Sunday we changed Peyton's crib over to the toddler bed. It was a very exciting day, but also a sad day for Mommy knowing that my baby girl is not a baby at all anymore. It is killing me knowing that she is going to be 2 years old in a month. Where did the time go?
How has Peyton been sleeping? AWESOME!!!
I was already preparing myself knowing that this might be a very tough week without a lot of sleep, but Tuesday night has been the only night that she woke up crying at 2am and then it only took an hour to get her to go back to sleep. I can't believe that she is doing so well and sleeping the whole night in her bed with no problems. In the mornings when I go to wake her up she is either still sleeping or just hanging out in bed waiting for me. She is making me a very proud Mama!
No comments:
Post a Comment