Friday, June 12, 2009

Peyton...Peyton...Peyton!!!

This post is all about Peyton and what she has been doing in the past couple of weeks and some of her new developments that make Brandon and I laugh and smile all the time.
*Peyton is not walking yet, but she is working on it. She will now crawl up on her hands and knees to get around. It is funny to watch.
*She is into pointing at everything
*Her favorite word to say right now is "Hi"
*Something new this week that I love is that when we walk in the door at daycare she will say "Hi" really loud so everyone will hear her. I am thinking that she has listened to me say it for so long that now she knows that we say "Hi" when we walk in the door.
*Peyton likes to read to herself. She will open up a book and talk baby talk like she is reading. I love it!


Peyton loves to play by the window...so don't judge that I am letter her play with the cord on the blinds. We need to make them shorter I know!
This is her mini jungle gym where she likes to climb up her chair to get on the ottoman
Peyton's first baby pool!
She was so excited about the pool that she needed to get in it before we could take it outside to fill with water
I tried to get her swimming suit on her, but she was not happy about it because she wanted in the water
She had so much fun and didn't even care that it was cold water
Daddy and Peyton
My cute water baby!
Wrigley enjoying the nice weather outside while Peyton played in her pool
Most of the time Wrigley is not far from Peyton...her little bodyguard!
Big splashes!!
Peyton reading her Elmo book
If you look up in the right corner you will see that those pages on the ground are the pages in the book so we can't read it anymore.
Peyton doesn't care she will still read it even if it is upside down.
This has been Peyton's favorite toy to play with at night. She loves when the balls fly out of the top and go everywhere.
What's down there?
Happy girl!
Very excited to watch the colored balls fly out of the toy!

I have a cute video of Peyton playing with this toy, but this computer is taking forever to upload it. I will add it to another post soon! Hope you all have a great weekend!!!

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Look at all of that hair - How cute! Great to see everything is going well with the Yoder family!

Leanne Moreno said...

That´s Santiago´s favorite toy too!! He loves to shove everything he can find down in there...