Well if you know us well than you know that KSU Baseball is in full swing and when you are winning you get to go to fun places and do fun things. Last week we were able to go down to Oklahoma City for 4 days to hang out with Dad (Brandon) and watch KSU play in the Big 12 Baseball Championships. We did this last year when Peyton was 2 months old (I know I am a crazy Mom) and had a great time, so we were not going to miss it this year. Even though we didn't make it to the championship game this year we had more fun doing other things than just baseball this time.
Here is what we did on our little baseball vacation.
Wednesday: Woke up and went to the ballpark to watch the guys play there game at 9am.
Thursday: Spent some family time together and went to the Myriad Gardens and feed the ducks, geese and saw water turtles. Went swimming in the pool and Peyton hated it. (The water was cold!) Relaxed and then headed over to watch the Cats play at 7:30pm.
Friday: Went to the OKC Zoo!
Saturday: Watched the Cats play a good game vs. Texas but we lost so we packed our bags and headed back to Manhattan.
There are some really good pictures of Brandon and Peyton at the Gardens, but I have them saved on Brandon's computer. I will make sure to post them so I can show that we were able to spend sometime with Daddy on this trip.
Peyton loved feeding the ducks. This is down on the canel in Bricktown before Thursday nights game. Peyton laughed so hard when the ducks would fight over the bread.
Mommy and Peyton watching the Cats
We had a lot of fun even if it was hot. The kids had a great time and lasted longer than I was thinking that they would.
This is the only shot that I took of any animal
No comments:
Post a Comment