Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Happy Halloween!

Halloween started on Friday for us this year. One of the shopping centers here in Manhattan puts on a great big Trick or Treat so it was good practice for Peyton to get the hang of this whole getting candy thing. We meet up with our friends Colten, Aubrey and Katie Tadtam. It was a lot of fun and I was very tired after because it was a lot of walking and I ended up having to carry Peyton for most of it.
Peyton getting some candy but not understanding that you have to hold up your pumpkin to get the candy put inside.
Walking to the next store to get more candy

Peyton, Colten and Aubrey walking to get more candy. They all had a great time.

Happy Halloween! We had a great day here in Manhattan. The weather was so nice and we didn't have to bother wearing coats while we went around from house to house. When does that ever happen?

The Cutest Bumble Bee Ever!

Peyton loves her pumpkins and always has to go check them out all the time.

Our first stop on Halloween was at her Daycare. Renate is letting Peyton pick which candy she would like to have. Peyton did get a little confused and was wondering why I was not leaving her there for the day like normal.

The pumpkins that are outside Renate's house. We have to stop and check these out everyday also to make her happy.


We headed home before it got to dark so we could do some of the trick or treating in our neighborhood. I had to laugh when I got home because we left Brandon at the house so if people stopped by someone was there, but when I got home the house was dark and no porch light on. I asked him if there were any kids stop by and he was a little sad and said no. I had to let him know that you need to turn the light on so people know that they can ring our door bell. Brandon quickly reminded me that he was from the country and they don't just have people stop by to trick or treat. I had to laugh!




No comments: