Monday, January 26, 2009

We survived!

This past weekend we let Peyton go up to spend the weekend with Grandma and Grandpa Yoder. It was the first time that I have ever been away from Peyton overnight! Even though it was hard for both of us it was something that needed to be done. This summer Brandon and I are going to Hawaii for 13 days for vacation and our friends wedding and Peyton will not be making the trip with us. We decided that we better get in a few weekends of practice without Peyton so it won't be such a huge shock for (Kelly!) that many days without seeing her.
Peyton had a great time and so did Grandma and Grandpa. Mom and Dad survived the weekend even though on Saturday night we had a little moment of okay what do we do now. It was a very relaxing weekend and something that Brandon and I both needed.

Thanks Brett and Debbie for taking Peyton for the weekend and I know that you didn't spoil her too much!

1 comment:

The Smoller Family said...

Big step! Congrats on making it through with no problems on either end!